14 February 2006

The humans create the labyrinth, the humans must resolve it.



I don't believe there is a god interested in cruelty but if the concept of a god it's a cruel one that kind of god must exist because is followers make a cruel justice to make their point, burning stuff, threatening people, sure he's a evil god. Gods don't speak to us or they written words in a book, all that it's certainly written by human hands. Can't you see? The humans create the labyrinth, the humans must resolve it.
In the past, some christian thinkers had the sad conclusion that laugh and joke were devil's work. So there are still many people that can't think for their heads in the XXI century.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I have always thought the same thing. It seems odd that people would assume that a God would be a good god and then watch the cycle of life, where people are perpetually humiliated by life. But that is very cynical of me and probably not a healthy way to think of things.

Thank you for the sweet words you wrote in my blog today. They made me smile. :-)

Hope you also have a beautiful Valentine's Day.

GETEXIS said...

Thanks Sheryl. Sorry my time delay response ... of 15 years.

I'm a creep ...